What Makes This Course Different?
What makes this course different than other time management courses?
This course stands out because it offers many unique elements that are very comprehensive and work together to help the customer learn the skills that it takes to manage time and maximize productivity, thus winning their time back. Amanda, the developer of the course has owned and operated a professional organizing business for over 8 years and is also a time management and productivity coach. Amanda has also developed a productivity planner and a version of this planner will be incorporated into this course. Amanda has a master’s degree in the field of social work, so she also brings help for any mental health
setbacks that the customer may struggle with when it comes to productivity and time management. (years’ worth of work)
What outcome can I expect?
· When you’ve completed the course, you will understand what skills it takes to be a master of your own time. You will feel like you’ve been given the gift of time back to whom it belongs….you and your loved ones!
· You will learn how to create your own schedule so you can make it work for your life (because you don’t work for your schedule, your schedule works for you).
· You will not only understand the importance of rest and incorporating “time off” into your schedule, you will actually take the breaks you need to recharge and eliminate burn out.
· You will finally learn what it is that holds you back from being productive with your time. You will understand how those setbacks effect you, and you will start to do the deep work in reconciling those strongholds.
· You will learn how to use a planner and schedule to your benefit. A copy of the productivity planner that Amanda developed will be included with the course. You will not only learn how to use it, but you will understand why each feature in the planner exists to help you take your time back.