Teaching Fun and Flexible Time Management and Productivity
A comprehensive course covering time management and productivity for those who are ready to claim their precious time for themselves and their loved ones.
Although this course can help anyone, it was developed specifically for busy business women and mothers. It is perfect for the entrepreneur who works from home while still being a present mom and wife. There is no age specification and it is also helpful for single women starting out in the world of business. There are many elements on how to organize your time, so those that also struggle with disorganization in the physical as well as mental sense can benefit greatly.
What Makes This Course Different?
What makes this course different than other time management courses?
This course stands out because it offers many unique elements that are very comprehensive and work together to help the customer learn the skills that it takes to manage time and maximize productivity, thus winning their time back. Amanda, the developer of the course has owned and operated a professional organizing business for over 8 years and is also a time management and productivity coach. Amanda has also developed a productivity planner and a version of this planner will be incorporated into this course. Amanda has a master’s degree in the field of social work, so she also brings help for any mental health
setbacks that the customer may struggle with when it comes to productivity and time management. (years’ worth of work)
What outcome can I expect?
· When you’ve completed the course, you will understand what skills it takes to be a master of your own time. You will feel like you’ve been given the gift of time back to whom it belongs….you and your loved ones!
· You will learn how to create your own schedule so you can make it work for your life (because you don’t work for your schedule, your schedule works for you).
· You will not only understand the importance of rest and incorporating “time off” into your schedule, you will actually take the breaks you need to recharge and eliminate burn out.
· You will finally learn what it is that holds you back from being productive with your time. You will understand how those setbacks effect you, and you will start to do the deep work in reconciling those strongholds.
· You will learn how to use a planner and schedule to your benefit. A copy of the productivity planner that Amanda developed will be included with the course. You will not only learn how to use it, but you will understand why each feature in the planner exists to help you take your time back.
What Does the Planner Feature?
This course comes with a planner included. You can think of the planner as a "workbook", but even better! Even if you're not a "planner person", you will not only love this planner, but it might even convert you! But please also note, once you have the concepts of time management and productivity "down pat", you don't necessarily NEED this exact planner. You can implement whatever works for you! BUT if you happen to love this planner, you can purchase it over and over again online! So, it is really the best of both worlds! Please see the video below as I outline the feature of this planner that comes with "Take Back Your Time".
Testimonial: So thankful for this course
As someone who struggles with time management and productivity, this course has been extremely helpful. I never knew how to properly use a planner to help with time management, and now I do! I am so thankful for Amanda and her knowledge on this subject and for this course and planner!
Testimonial: Just what I needed
I took Amanda’s course ‘Take Back Your Time’ and it was equal parts practical tips and grace-filled perspective! Throughout the course, Amanda focuses on accomplishing all the things required by living in 2022 through the lens of gratitude. This challenged me to apply all her practical tips through both the lens of grace and gratitude. The ‘Take Back Your Time’ course is great for anyone struggling to get their day on paper and out of their head.
- Mikel Dyer owner of Four Pillars Printing
Testimonial: Finally! I do feel like I've taken back my time!
When I came across this course, titled "take back your time" I was skeptical that it would actually help me do that. Come to find out, it's perfectly titled, and I couldn't be more thankful for that!
- Intro to Bonus Video: An Entrepeneur's Quick Guide to Productivity and Time Management (4:11)
- Bonus Video Part 1: An Entrepreneur's Quick Guide to Productivity and Time Management (14:18)
- Bonus Video Part 2: An Entrepreneur's Quick Guide to Productivity and Time Management (15:10)
- A Message for You Part 1 (8:07)
- A Message for Your Part 2 (7:10)